A place called LOVE


Image result for Delhi rain

A constant rumble from the skies
An upset grumble; or a fine advice
Or are they breaking clouds and ice
Up in heaven's court?

Flashlight lightens the sky so dark
Turns it purple and pink with spark
A stern line appears as an arc
Splits our heaven in two!

Cool air across my face
Holds me in its embrace
Touches my heart with a loving grace
And it takes my soul away

Pouring down the hot summer earth
Taking away the heat from its berth
Soil's own perfume is a friendly flirt
Drenched in sheer happiness

I let the breeze take my soul
and Let the rain soak me whole
Oh let with thunder my heartbeat roll
Take me to a place called LOVE! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Alvida

A Brave Heart!

Travels Across the UK : Dover